Thursday, September 13, 2012

Multiplicity Gallery

Oh, my! I have been very remiss in updating my blog. So sorry, blog readers! But I have been busy on the business end of art once again.
 
Exciting news!
I am now displaying at Multiplicity Gallery in Slaton, Texas. I had a great showing at the Fifth Friday in Slaton event on August 31, 2012. Multiplicity is the new gallery three doors down from the Slaton Bakery on the Square. Carol Koenig is the owner, operator, artist. Thanks Carol for creating an artist friendly gallery space and inviting me to be a part of it.
 

Here is just a teaser.

 
You have to go to the gallery to see the good stuff in person. I completed a necklace, earring, and pin set with dolphins. There are several pairs of embossed brass earrings. And a whole slew of whimsical earrings created with all different materials...paper, metal, stones from my trip to NYC... 
 
Check out the Multiplicity website for events and class information.
 

1 comment: