Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Friday Happenings


For the September First Friday Art Trail, the Llano Estacado Clay Guild will be hosting their annual Trunk Sale! The parking lot of Clay Studio (red brick building) on the LHUCA (511 Ave K) campus will be our playground. Many will display their goods on a blanket on the ground. But I will be displaying in the truest sense of the event... on the trunk of my car.

Half off sale

Earrings will be available for as low as $5 and up to $12!!! Time to clear out for new fall stock. Studio Tour is in November so I have been working like mad in my studio to get ready for the event. I have been cleaning and rearranging as I go so the Trunk Sale came at the perfect time to clean house. At this rate, I may have a painting or two on display, too. How about a few necklaces thrown in for contrast... 





Hope to see you there!

~Barbra

No comments:

Post a Comment