Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Heat of Summer is Here!

As I watch the temperature rise, I think back to times when I was cold and wishing for warmer weather. Ah, yes. Walking to the Art Institute of Chicago was a cold, cold day. I was there for a conference and before we flew out, my travel companion and I decided a quick trip to the Art Institute was in order. It had been a cool March in Chicago but when we woke up Sunday morning, the city was blanketed under an unexpected layer of snow. So down Michigan Ave. we drag our suitcases through the sludge on the sidewalk. It really was a beautiful sight to see the snow falling on the Lake but not so fun with the suitcases in hand. 

That's better.
I have a cold mind set now.
Back to my studio and the heat of the South I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment