Monday, March 18, 2013

Look Around Lubbock with FoxNews 34

Life has been busier than ever.

But wanted to share this little bit of fun.

The Features Reporter, Brittany Price, at our local FoxNews station asked me to do a whole morning of segments. So last Thursday at the crack of before dawn, we set up the camera and lights at Multiplicity Art Gallery in Slaton, Texas to film live six segments about me and my art work. The of the segment links is below for your viewing pleasure. I had asked Brittany if she wanted to bring me a few pieces of unused jewelry. She sent out an email to the office and gathered up a bag full of bits and pieces. In this segment, you will see what I made with the scraps from her bag of goodies. I sent with her back to the office the five pairs of earrings seen on the table. She said she took the black pair and the office ladies divided up the rest. It was a lot of fun spending time with her and her camera man Nick.

Look Around Lubbock: Recycling junk into jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment