Sunday, October 17, 2010

Calm, Quiet Morning


























So, I have neglected my blogging and my faithful followers. To you, I am sorry. But maybe some things I say today will help explain the lag.

This morning I got some amazing pictures because we had a hot-air balloon glide right over the house. The pilot forced the balloon up to get past our trees and aimed to land in the empty field next door. But the balloon bounced and landed in the neighbor's yard. The view from here made it look like it landed in their trees. But not so. All the neighbors came out to watch. I took pictures after it landed. I was so excited I just had to share with all my peeps.

BUT I can't log into my account. Round and round I went with user name, password, new account, need to switch over.....So I made it this time. But there is no telling what will happen the next time I want to post. Lesson to me. Brain needs repetition.

But I digress. Back to the balloon. Look at the amazing shots and just imagine the absolute calm, still morning with a balloon sailing past. Just another sign fall is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment