Monday, October 18, 2010

Free Weekend Fun








So I am preparing for the second showing of The Jewelry Lady. Sale is Saturday, October 23, 2010 at the Science Spectrum. We will be set up from 10 am to 4 pm.

Displaying last month at the Arts and Crafts Business Expo were also Miche Bags, Pampered Chef, MaryKay, and Scentsy Candle representatives. I had the privilege of being next to the Peanut Brittle table. Nobody can resist handmade peanut brittle. There was also two ladies selling beautiful pearl necklaces. My mother purchased a hand-crafted vest. There is definitely going to be something for everyone. I am looking forward to the carved rock man.

The Jewelry Lady will have a varied array of jewelry. I have new sterling silver, vintage/estate sterling silver and costume jewelry. I love anything that sparkles especially if it can be worn on the fingers. I will also include several different local artists' hand-crafted work, as well. Phyllis does beautiful wire wrapped stones that have been cut and polished by her father. LeAnn is a potter who makes the best beads. I have procured several pieces including clay beads and etched/patinaed metal. There may even be a few of my own pieces of brass and copper.
So stop by and come play for awhile. Conversation is free, playing is free, admission is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment