Monday, November 5, 2012

5 Days to Go

I was in the studio most of the day. I have a very large canvas I'm getting ready for the show this weekend. I have the perfect space to hang it in my corner of GlassyAlley Gallery Studio. But I have had to take some time to do a little repair because I was stupid and left it laying on the floor of my studio. I have a four-footed visit who decided it was a good launch pad to jump up onto the bed. My bad. It is coming along and should be done by tomorrow. Which will be a good thing because I have a pile of metal that needs some attention before this weekend.

The list seems endless but the energy is not. I just keep putting one foot in front of the other until there is no time left.
Not much of a peek today since this picture is also on the Lubbock Art Alliance website.

This is a small copper and brass brooch framed. I will have a small selection of metal pins available for sale.
 
Local Color Studio Tour
Saturday, November 10
10 am to 6 pm
Sunday, November 11
noon to 6 pm
 
GlassyAlley
1940 Texas Ave.
Lubbock, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment