Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sneak Peek!

The CountDown Is On!

Local Color Studio Tour is now just nine days away. We are already making plans for set up at the Gallery. So I promised some peeks at what I have been working on for this year's event. We are just days away and what have I been doing??? Experimenting!! Now is not the time to try new things. Now is the time to be pricing and packing what I have been creating this year. But nnoooo...I have to be running from store to store looking for the elusive supply to make it work. I have a huge canvas in the process of being done. It needs to be hung on Sunday. I don't know if it will make it. The idea in my head is really good. The layout on the canvas is a little different. There is no telling what will finally end up on the canvas and if it makes it to the wall.
So enough chatter...




I have been experimenting with adding a check out button and I think I made it work! If you would like to purchase this necklace, it is $40 and that includes shipping, handling, sales tax, and a smile. This button should take you to PayPal to check out. You can leave your shipping address in the comment box. If you are local, I can deliver it to you personally. Hopefully the next buy it now button will have the price and/or description included.

This is part of my upcycled, reclaimed collection. In this lot of treasures, I have this sparkly frog, a bluebird, and a bee. My mother has already claimed one of the bluebirds. I have been wearing one of the bees. I had to put the frog into my stock box before it got snatched up by someone else!

I love to find little treasures and add some different elements to it and make it new again. My treasure collection comes from all over. When I went to NYC, my traveling companion noticed I was picking up stuff from the street. When she realized I love to find stuff and make it into jewelry, the hunt was on! We found trinkets on the street, on the bus, where ever people dropped cool little bits.

Stay tuned to tomorrow for another peek!
 
GlassyAlley
1940 Texas Ave.
Lubbock, Texas
 
November 10 & 11, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment